From ChronOS Linux
Changes made between Beta 2.7 and Beta 2.8.
- Moved from kernel version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11, and updated to the rt31 version of the PREEMPT_RT patch.
- Moved syscall numbers up by three to not interfere with distributions using kernels newer than 2.6.35, which have added several new syscalls.
- Fixed a bug where some functions were not inlined properly.
- Added comments and replaced hanging constants with #defines
- Re-worked Sched_Test_App to allow for alternative workloads (other than simply burning the CPU)
- Added FFT, MD5, and glxgears as workloads to Sched_Test_App
- Fixed libchronos so that it can be compiled with both g++ and gcc
- Fixed slope generation bugs